3.11.2010

Simple life xxx


I have Friday free from school and I have happily planned what I should do that day. A friend from Luxembourg just texted me that she is here for couple days and wants to meet me. I have dance on Friday also and I wouldn't like to skip that class so it could be nice idea to first meet my friend and then go to dance.  Or then I will stay on Friday home and sew... and read good book just for fun. Both are good and temptating options. But I can do the last one on coming Tuesday when I have free day also. Friday = shopping, gossips and cafés

Talking about shopping, I was shopping little last week. Some stuff for my beauty project but also nice jewelry.

From Glitter I bought immediately from 2,5€ campaign:
I saved up to 15€ from the original price.
I knew I had to get this!
I'm so addicted to pearl necklaces right now *-*
This one is so unique and I like chain jewelry also currently.
The weight tells you the quality...
With these pastel boom-booms I saved about 6 euros.
I have never had long eye pierces before and the colors caught my eyes.
I like them, they cheer my day and people around me. :)

I'm quite bad at using jewelry. Coco Chanel's quote "Look in the mirror before you leave house and drop one jewelry off" suits me somewhat good. I like them, but I rather have only pearls on than brooch&bracelet&earrings with it. 'Keep it simple' works for me.

Red lipstick is usually enough for me.

2 kommenttia: